Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thank You God For Saving Me!!

Earlier this week I heard someone make a comment that they hoped another person got what they had coming.

I'm sure that many of us, myself included, have had that very thought at some point in our lives.

But this time, when I heard it, that saying anchored down and has remained in my heart... turning and turning and turning. Reminding me that I don't get what I deserve. I deserve death. A life apart from God. I am a sinner. I have done so much wrong in this life. I don't DESERVE what God has done for me.

But he did it anyway.
He gave his Son.
For me.
A sinner.

Grace.
He paid my debt.
He took what I deserve so I didn't have to.

I am so thankful that I don't have to get what I deserve.
I am so thankful that my God loves me unconditionally and made a way for me to have a relationship with him.
I am so thankful that he has saved me!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...