Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Books!

I'm linking up with Kiki from In Its Time today to talk about books.

FAVORITE BOOK OF THE YEAR?
Hands down, the best book I read this year is Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Nothing else even comes close. A true story of an olympian and WWII hero. I can't believe what this man went through and survived in his life! His story is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the movie to come out. It opens on Christmas and one just might find me at a theater on Christmas day. Best book I have read in a long time. Couldn't put it down. Do yourself a favor and read the story of Louis Zamperini. You won't regret it!

WHAT BOOK DID YOU JUST FINISH?
If I Stay. I'm working through a list of books being made into movies this year. If I Stay was a good read and I'm interested to see how they adapted it for the screen.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Where She Went. It's the sequel to If I Stay. I'm half way through and have a hard time putting it down at night.

WHAT ARE YOU READING NEXT?
I picked up The Drop from the library. It's another book being turned into a movie.

FAVORITE BOOK AS A KID?
I don't think I read much when I was a kid. We were always playing outside. I didn't enjoy reading like I do now. I'll say though, that my favorite children's book now is the one my husband wrote. :)

WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU TAKE ON A DESERTED ISLAND? 
I don't know why this question always comes up in book link ups... but it does. I could give the cliche answer and say I would take my Bible... but let's be honest... I'm pretty sure I would much rather have a survival guide. It's just more practical.


What are you reading?
Recommend a book! I love trying new authors out!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...