Tuesday, November 4, 2014

We Are Family...

Every once in a while I make my family do some family photos. I might not have them hanging in my house but I believe that they are important... so we do them. (And I actually did order some to hang this time!!)

The day was right and the leaves were turning so I decided to go for it. I dug through our clothes hoping that we had some outfits that went well together. The kids came home from school, I told them to get changed and off we went... camera, tripod and remote packed up and ready to go.

I did have to bribe the kids with ice cream.
But Mike is awesome! He didn't complain once. Even ironed clothes for me so we could get out the door and fit the pictures in before the sun went down too far. Oh! And he even uses my camera in manual and got some great shots of me and the kids!!

I love my family. :)

And I love our photos!

003

002

009
Yeah... Liza totally struck that pose all on her own. I might have died for a moment.

011

014

017

018

019

001

023

027

033

035

038

042

043

 049

045

050

048

046

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...