Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Moments I Treasure

*When they snuggle up beside me while I read one of my favorite books to them.

*When they spend an hour together, quietly painting the Christmas ornaments they made.

*When Liza sings "Feliz la-di-da".

*When their daddy gets them ready for bed but all I hear is fits of giggles.

*When Jason won't let me leave without giving him a hug and a kiss.

*When one of them wakes up cranky and I declare "You have woken up on the wrong side of the bed! Start rolling around until you find the right side!" And they do roll... until they giggle.

*When they decorate their Christmas tree and are so proud of it... even though I think it looks like a mess.

*When they wake up in the morning... one sneaks into the other's room and they play quietly until it's really time to wake up.

*When they snuggle with each other.

001

Liza and Jason are best friends... and together they keep my heart beating strong. They are my world... my treasure.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...