Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Life Lately

If I was a "good blogger" I would have wrote up a post completely dedicated to my now seven year old.

001

His birthday was last Friday. School was cancelled and I had to spend my day at CPR and First Aid training because I'll be going back to work soon. But the evening was spent having cupcakes with friends, opening gifts, visiting with his grandparents and looking at baby pictures.

010

Jason is seven and more awesome than ever!

002

We have been having extremely cold temperatures, lots of cancelled days of school and nothing close to a normal routine because of it. Days have been spent watching Netflix and being lazy together... and I have enjoyed the past few days of being lazy together because I'm going to miss my family.

I'm heading to the airport today to fly to Louisiana where I will be spending a week with my best friend Melissa. Three years ago she came up here to spend a week with me and I'm super excited to be visiting her this time!

In an attempt to avoid checked baggage fees I managed to pack all my stuff into a carry-on and a backpack... and I even have room for some yarn!

I'll be back in a week and I'm sure I'll have plenty to share. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...