Friday, March 6, 2015

Louisiana Vacation - Street Performers

One of my favorite things from every city I've visited is the street performers. It's been about fifteen years since I went to San Francisco and the memories of the street performers are still vivid. I have a feeling it will be the same for the ones I saw in New Orleans. I could have sat and watched and listened all day. If I lived near I am sure I would travel into the city off\ten with a wad of dollar bills to enjoy the entertainment.

057

058

054

These guys just made me happy.

055

Another group...

065

066

Magicians!

 071

 072

What I don't understand is what makes someone decide that they want to be a human statue??? This guy would just stand there and then whistle when people walked by. That doesn't sound like a very exciting way to spend one's day. But it was impressive how much he resembled a statue!

 080

082

These kids were adorable. They were a family. The oldest sister just seemed to love music and enjoyed playing with her siblings. So much joy. :)

 103



102

This is Yes Ma'am. They were my favorite of the day. I enjoyed them so much that I bought one of their cds so I could continue to enjoy their music when I got home.

088



090

091

092

094

095

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...