Saturday, March 14, 2015

Outtakes and Going Home

Can I just start by saying that I miss Louisiana and my friend! And vacation. Can I go on vacation again? I could live traveling. So much to see!

Anyways... the camera basically came with us everywhere we went during my week in Louisiana and as a blogger I tend to share what I consider the best ones and often leave out the "outtakes". Today I am going to share some of the outtakes.

I'm not used to being in front of the camera. This is me all "I have no idea what to do! Tell me how to stand. What do I do with my hands!?" You would think I would know these things.

201

This is me trying to copy the statue but completely unable to hold a serious face... I'm a dork.

200


Again... the awkwardness of nobody knows what to do!

204

206

Very true to what I did all week... stuff my face with food.

m013

Powdered sugar EVERYWHERE!

m014

This is what happens when you ask someone to hold your camera while you run to the bathroom. It's no different than what happened when someone got a hold of my camera in high school. :)

 203

I was insanely excited about seeing GREEN!!!

207

And this is something else that happens when I am on the other side of the camera... I start feeling really weird and then I bust out a ridiculous pose in hopes that the person taking the picture won't be fast enough to catch it. Problem was that Melissa was using MY camera, which is plenty fast, and got it.

208

And then it was time to go home. Saying goodbye is always the worst part of visiting friends. It never gets any easier.

 11025131_10155166626905018_6792548851379521134_n

But having these little people to come home to makes saying goodbye to friends possible.

209

It's nice being back home and our weather is finally starting to warm up. 40 degrees feels like summer and the neighborhood has come alive again. Kids are knocking on my door and sitting on my porch to talk to me. They are sharing their stories and making me smile. As much as I love traveling, I know where my heart calls home and it's always nice to come back home again.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...