Monday, April 6, 2015

Letter to Jesus

This little story happened quite a while ago. I wrote it down with the intention of posting it and then forgot all about it. But it's super cute so here is a little conversation that I once overheard...



JASON: I can't find my letter to Jesus.
LIZA: Maybe he's tooken it.
JASON: Yeah, maybe he wanted to see it cuz I can't find it.
LIZA: Or maybe an angel took it to him!
JASON: Yeeeaahhh.

Still talking about it.

JASON: I need it back. I'm not done with it yet. I'm gonna pray to God out loud. God, I need my paper back cuz I wasn't done with it yet.
LIZA: Yeah he needs to write more stuff on it.

Shortly after, they found the letter to Jesus.

LIZA: It's a miracle!




 001

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...