Thursday, April 23, 2015

Netflix Shows

When I first tried Netflix I didn't think I would stick with it... but then I did... and I watch it... a lot. We used to get movies because we don't have cable but it just seems like movies aren't as good these days. Most are loaded with sex and cussing. We watch tv after the kids go to bed but I know that they don't always fall asleep right away and they can hear what we are watching. Little ears are always near so we are careful about what we watch.

We are finding that Netflix is full of shows that we can enjoy. Shows that aren't full of what we consider to be trash. I'm going to list some of the shows we have really enjoyed.


We loved the characters (how can you not love Robin Hood!?) and the stories and the determination to always fight for what is right.




The saddest part of this show is that there is only one season on Netflix right now. I hate getting hooked on a show but not having all the seasons! It left me hanging. I NEED to know what happens next and I am anxiously awaiting more seasons to become available!





Yes... we like superhero shows. Arrow is a little bit Robin Hood and Spiderman and Batman and Lost all mixed together.




Who doesn't like a good bad guy? A con man who works for the FBI? But then again... we never really know if he is truly becoming a good guy or if he is always going to give into the con man side.




This is a show that I am currently watching and enjoying. 15 years ago there was a mysterious blackout that caused all electronics to stop working. In the show we follow a group of people who are trying to figure out why that happened and how to get the electricity back.




This is one that me and Mike have been watching together and we are both liking it. The main characters of this show are a homicide detective and a veteran who has been turned into a beast by a military experiment gone awry. They become allies and work to protect each other.


What have you been watching on Netflix?


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...