Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Simple Moments

Last year I told Mike I wanted a tent that we could easily put up for the kids in the backyard or at my mom's or at the lake. I explained what I wanted and he got to work. We used pvc pipe, two shower curtains and shower curtain rings. Easy peasy!

It's nice to have some shade and it's not something that kills the little bit of grass that we have. We put it up a lot last summer. And sometimes... sometimes the magic happened.

One day I was sitting in my dining room listening through the open windows as Liza, Jason and two of their friends took turns telling stories and laughing hysterically.

007

006

008

003

Soon the ground will be dry and the tent can be used again... and hopefully the magic of a simple moment happens again and again and again.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...