Friday, April 17, 2015

What I'm Listening To

I think that music just makes life better. I currently have some favorites that are always being played. Here is a list of what I have been listening to lately...


1. Taylor Swift 1989



I love TS! This cd has helped me get through long car rides or a day of cleaning. It's also been played while having extra kids in the house so we could have dance parties. It's playing as I write this. Oh... weird thing... I had a dream with Taylor Swift the other night. We were becoming friends.

Favorite song: Bad Blood


2. One Direction - Four



Don't judge! I like their songs.

Favorite song: Where Do Broken Hearts Go


3. Yes Ma'am

This was the group that I found while walking the streets of New Orleans. I'm still loving their music.


4. Jeremy Camp - I Will Follow


I enjoy every song on this cd. Another great set of music that gets me through long car rides, is good for cleaning the house, or I can have on just because I want some music on.

Favorite songs: Finally Home and Can't Be Moved


5. Mat Kearney - Just Kids





I just bought this last week and can't stop listening.

Favorite Song: One Black Sheep


What are you listening to?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...