Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Trip to Maryland

Summer is definitely in full swing here. We kicked it off with out Last Day of School Party and the day after me, Liza, and Jason packed up the van and headed to Maryland to visit my sister and her family. This week we are doubled up with a VBS program in the afternoon and another one in the evening. Doing two is the right thing to do when your two favorite ones fall on the same week. :)

Maybe we'll have a slower paced week next week.
Maybe.

Anyways... here are some photos from our trip to Maryland. You will notice that I did not get any pictures of me and my sister together. Slap me on the wrist and call me a bad photographer!!!

008

010

011

013

014

We weren't far from Delaware so we drove to the state line, took a photo and the "walked from Maryland to Delaware" so we could say we were there.

059

062

064

061

065

I have more photos but I'll save them for another day. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...