Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Changes

I'm excited!!

I have been wanting to switch things up with my blog for quite a while now. Problem is that I have no idea how to do blog design. I'm certain it would drive me to insanity and my computer would end up going through a window before I accomplished much at all.

My current design was a gift from a friend and I like it! But it's like a well worn sweatshirt... eventually you get to a point where no matter how much you love it you just have to let it go.

So I hired someone to redo my blog design and it is currently being worked on!

The look isn't all that is changing though. There will also be a new title and some other updates and changes. I just feel like it's time for a new era for this blog. Can blogs have eras?

Anyways... I've been blogging for pretty much ever. Started on myspace when that was still a thing. Annnd I want to say that before that I had something called Xanga? Was that a thing? I told you... it's been a while! When I moved to blogger I titled my blog Life Happens... because life happens to all of us and we get to decide how we are going to live it. Then it became what it is now... A Hearty Overflow. It was right for a time but I no longer like it. I'm sure I'll write more about why another day.

And now I am moving on to something different. Something I feel really fits and will be a title I can keep forever.

I'm not sure how long it will take to complete the redesign but if you click to my blog someday and see that everything is different it's because change is what I have been working on lately. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...