Friday, July 10, 2015

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

001
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
I had heard about the book often so when I saw it at the thrift store I decided to buy it for a buck and read it.

It took me a while to get through it because it's summer and there is fun to be had... aaannnd I usually end up crocheting and watching Netflix after the kids go to bed. But I eventually got to the point where I was hooked and had to keep reading and even sacrificed some of my Netflix time to finish this book.

The characters all had their quirks, which made them interesting to me. They definitely weren't the nicest, greatest characters ever... just interesting. For me, the book was a good mystery that I enjoyed watching unfold. I wouldn't say that I was super surprised by the way it all worked out, but I was definitely satisfied.

I didn't hate it but I didn't love it so much that I would recommend it to every person I meet. So I'm sitting in the middle of the road and I would say if you see it at a garage sale or thrift store then pick it up and read it... but don't pay full price.

I'll give The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo three stars.

And that's what I've been reading lately.



(Note: This book does contain what I consider very violent scenes... including rape and torture.)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...