Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Maximum Ride - Book Review

book

I have always enjoyed books by James Patterson, so when I saw these ones at the thrift store I picked them up out of curiosity. I wanted to know what his young adult books were like.

I didn't hate the books... but I didn't love them either. Part of that may be because I felt like I was getting a lecture on global warming throughout the entire first book. Kind of ruined it for me. But I kept reading.

I'm not sure I'll pick up another James Patterson young adult book because it just felt REALLY young to me. I'm thinking that if I was 14 and reading it... I might have thought it was great.

Perhaps my kids will read them some day... but me... I think I'll stick with his books for adults.


And that's what I've been reading lately.
How about you?
Have you read any James Patterson young adult fiction?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...