Friday, August 14, 2015

P. Family Photo Session

I haven't done much photography this summer because I decided I like having weekends free. Most people need to schedule photography sessions during the off time... which happens to be evenings and weekends. We have been enjoying our weekends far too much for me to be scheduling work. :)

But once in a while I do take a session and I'm so glad that I met up with Mark and Ashley and their kids to help them get some new family photos as they celebrated their 10 year anniversary! Ashley made some signs that she wanted to use during the photos and I thought she did a great job!

Such a beautiful family! Makes me want to make my family go out and do photos with me again.

036

003

004

 007

 014

 016

 025

 033

 038

 042

 047

 052

 057

 060

005

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...