Monday, August 3, 2015

Why You Should Learn to Shoot in Manual

Because you can tell your camera to do this...

IMG_7344


Or you can let it do this for you...

IMG_7345



You can tell it to do this...

SOOC manual


Or let it do this...

IMG_7475

(Eww on the flashy reflection in the window!)

You can tell it to do this...

IMG_6893


Or let it do this...

IMG_6894


The first and second photo in each set were taken one right after the other. The only thing that changed is that I moved from manual into auto and let the camera decide what to do. I did not edit any of the photos. This is what they look like coming straight out of the camera.

The difference is amazing in each one! And that is why I am always encouraging people to learn how to shoot in manual!! You do not have to be a professional photographer to shoot in manual and get great photos. Anyone can learn! It took me a while to catch on to it and I think that is what makes me a good teacher of manual. 

To those that are local, I offer one-on-one camera lessons to teach you how to use YOUR camera and give you the information and confidence you need to start moving into manual mode. 

You too can impress your friends with your photos! :)







media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...