Friday, November 6, 2015

Family Time!

I come from a big family.
I am one of six.
Second oldest.

Two weekends ago my youngest brother, baby of the family, last of my siblings still single... got married! The family has grown once again and we are so happy with the latest addition!

It was fun to have everyone home...even though it can get a bit crazy to have a gazillion people in a small house!

I took lots of pics of the family and very few of actual wedding stuff. It was nice to just enjoy the time and take snap shots instead of always thinking about how to get the best photo possible. I enjoyed watching my kids and all their cousins play together like no time has gone by since they last saw each other.

It was just a really nice time. :)

120

We are dorks...

002

...that aren't very good at pulling off serious. :)

001

021

The cousins...

003

015

017

My mom looks AMAZING!!!

100

130

102

Jason was a big hit on the dance floor! He kept dropping into splits. It was pretty amazing. My heart was proud of his awesomeness.

103

106

It's pretty much a guarantee that during a reception a Michael Jackson song will be played and my brother Dave will think that he is as cool as MJ was. It's pretty entertaining.

114

116

It's always fun times when the family gets together!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...