Thursday, December 10, 2015

12 Days of Christmas

12 days of Christmas is a real thing in our house... at least for the kids. Awesome Neighbor loads two sacks with 12 gifts in each. One for Liza. One for Jason. And for 12 days they get to unwrap some fun. It's pretty fantastic and they are anxiously awaiting the start... which will be Saturday.

12 days of Christmas is also a song and that's really what I'm going to write about. My husband and kids wrote a new version while I was out at a PTO meeting last night. I really hope this 12 Days of Christmas comes true for me!

Get the tune in your head...

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Wick house gave to me...
12 days of vacation
11 clean rooms
10 clocks a ticking
$9,000,000
8 pairs of shoes
7 DVDs
6 lego sets
5 brand new cars!!!
4 fluffy pillows
3 dozen cookies
2 La-Z-Boy chairs
and a giant flat screen tv


That would be a fantastic Christmas!
Of course... the chairs really are coming... just not in time for Christmas.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...