Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Christmas Playlist

 IMG_2710 copy

I'm not a big fan of traditional Christmas music, but thanks to Pandora I have been able to find Christmas music I do enjoy. :)

My Pandora station is Light of Christmas and the following songs have got a thumbs up...


Christmas This Year - TobyMac


Holly Jolly Christmas by Lucas Prata

Because It's Christmas by Sidewalk Prophets

Come On, Christmas by Matthew West

Christmas Forever by The Sota Boys



I Want Christmas Back by Everfound

Let It Snow by NVNZ

Shake Santa Shake by Zendaya


Need A Little Christmas by Eclipse

Beautiful Christmas by Big Time Rush

And my new favorite... Naughty List by Forever in Your Mind



What kind of Christmas music do you like?
What are your favorite songs?



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...