Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Netflix Rocks

Back when I first got Netflix I thought I wouldn't go beyond the free month trial. But I did. I found that I loved watching tv shows because I enjoy watching the same characters for hours and hours. It's kind of like reading a good book series. There are also a lot of fun things for the kids to watch.

My problem though is finding another good show to watch after I finish one.

We recently watched Prison Break.


It was intense. Kind of dark. But we liked it... although, after a while I started feeling like how much more can go wrong for these guys???




After we finished Prison Break we found Hart of Dixie and fell in love with the show immediately. It was a nice change after the intense PB. Hart of Dixie is light and fluffy and often leaves me with warm fuzzies.

Problem... we finished with the three seasons of the show that are on Netflix! I'm going to have to find a way to watch the episodes that aren't yet on Netflix.

In the meantime we are back to watching a new season of The 100 that has been added, but after that I'll be back to wondering what to watch again!

What  have you been Netflixing lately?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...