Thursday, January 7, 2016

Favorite Gift

I have had a Kindle for a few years now. I use it quite a bit and the kids were always asking to play on it. I didn't let them use it very often.

Things have changed.

I saw that Amazon had Kindles on sale for $35 on Black Friday. The grandmas were asking for ideas of things to get the kids for Christmas. I was running out of ideas. This deal was too good to pass up, so I suggested it.

125

126

127

Liza and Jason were pretty ecstatic about this gift! We loaded some games and I showed them how to get to their math website that they use in school, but other than that, we aren't quite sure what to do with them. I don't want to spend loads of money on books because we have sooo many books. I'm kind of strict on internet use. And I don't really want them playing mindless games all day long.

What kind of websites do your kids like to use?
How do you limit their time on devices?
Are there good, cheap (or free!) books for kids that I can look at?

I need help so that they can have a good Kindle experience.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...