Sunday, February 21, 2016

52 Lists: Favorite Albums

List #8

This list makes me have to think! I'm random with music. I love having music on and prefer the randomness of Pandora. I buy the songs I like but I don't often buy an album. And as I think back to my past... well, if it's not something I currently listen to, I kind of forget about it. But I'll give it a go and we'll see what comes up. Don't laugh at my me though. :)


Favorite Albums
Mat Kearney - Just Kids and Young Love and Bullet
Jack Johnson - Sleep Through the Static
One Direction - Four
Taylor Swift - 1989
Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface
Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
Hawk Nelson - Made
TobyMac - This Is Not A Test and Eye On It
Ron Pope - Whatever It Takes
Matchbox Twenty - North
Lacrae - Rehab
Mo' Mojo - We All Got The Same
Yes Ma'am - Stirring the Mud
Phillip Phillips - Home


Yep... if I put a cd in, it will be one of those... or a mix that I made from songs I bought after hearing them on Pandora.

How about you? What are you listening to?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...