Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Snow Fun!

It's been a weird winter with temperatures at 45 and above for most of it. Very little snow. We've been waiting and waiting for enough snow to go sledding and the day finally came! Sunday was pretty cold, but we didn't mind. We went to my in-law's because they have a good hill, bundled up, and went sledding!

We got a little more snow last night, then a bunch of rain and woke up this morning to a slushy mess and school being closed. It is now snowing again on top of all the wet slush... but it's supposed to be 50 degrees by Saturday. I wish we would get a little more winter, but I might just have to wait until next year.

I live by the rule that if we have the snow to do it, I must go sledding at least once a winter. It's a good rule... Keeps me from getting too old and boring. :)

002

003

004

005

006

007

008

009

010

011

013

014

015

001

016
Jason is in there somewhere. He doesn't like to sit in the front because he doesn't like snow in his face. 

017

120

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...