Thursday, February 18, 2016

Winter is Beautiful!

Summer turns to fall and fall turns to winter... and the complaints start. So few people seem to enjoy winter. I know it gets cold... sometimes ridiculously so. And I know that there is a freedom that comes with warmer weather to get outside and DO things. I love summer... but I love winter too!

I love how the cold mornings wake me up when I take my kids to the bus stop. It's invigorating!

I also love
the beauty of a fresh snow
how the sun makes the snow sparkle
sledding
snow lined trees
seeing my breath
and snowflakes!

I love how the cold makes me want to sit under warm blankets and the heat that comes from my space heater that I carry around my house with me. I love the warmth that comes when my kids sit next to me. Summer can just get too hot to enjoy that.

And lastly, I enjoy that winter makes me appreciate spring and summer even more.

I love seasons.
All of them!

I'm enjoying the snow that we got this week. The ice and snow lined the trees and I think it's absolutely stunning! After sending the kids off to school on Wednesday, I grabbed my camera and headed to a park to take a walk. It was so peaceful and quiet and calming.

Winter is beautiful!

012

001

002

004

 006

 009

 010

005

008

 014

011

 015


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...