Monday, March 21, 2016

52 Lists... #11 and #12

I didn't get around to blogging last week. Lots of time spent volunteering at the school and filling up my heart with quick visits with many of my little friends as they came through the book fair. I started list #11 but by the time I was ready to post it I figured I might as well double up and just post #12 at the same time.



#11
My Essentials
warmth
good books
netflix
friends
alone time
yarn and crochet hooks and things that need made
a good camera
love
loyalty
family
simple vacations
a good bike and a trail to ride
internet
Mike




#12
Things That Feel Like Home
family
my living room (duh... but really, it's my favorite)
Panera
the smell of ivory soap
pajamas
afghans
reading in bed
the sound of a whole lot of kids in one place



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...