Friday, March 18, 2016

Hurry Up Soccer Season!!

I have been having weird and strange dreams a lot lately. The kind that leave me feeling weird and strange when I wake up from them. But last night was different. The dream I had last night left me feeling awesome when I woke up this morning.

It was about soccer.
I was young and playing the game, on the guys' team just like it really happened, with guys I had played soccer with in real life. I was scoring goals, having assists, and we were crushing the other team. I woke up feeling victorious and remembering the good days of being a part of a team and playing a sport I loved and played well.

And it got me excited for the soccer season to begin again! I chose to coach both Liza and Jason this year. Two teams. Twice as many kids to encourage and teach the game to. Twice as much fun!

I can't wait to get back to this...

067

Saturday mornings of making sure kids feel awesome when playing the greatest game ever!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...