Monday, April 25, 2016

52 Lists - 16 and 17

I'm a week behind again. What can I say, life happens! (Did you know the name of my blog used to be Life Happens? ) I have been working again and we have soccer and then there's school stuff... and life! The sun has been shining a lot of the days and we love being outside... so the computer gets a little neglected, and I'm ok with that. Here are my lists... 
 

#16
Favorite Books
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Nurture by Lisa Bevere
Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours by Kevin Leman
On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo
The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
Children's books by Doreen Cronin
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks



#17
People I Admire
Mike - because he never gives up on me.
Liza - because she is so free and silly and makes people feel good.
Jason - because he is strong yet gentle, he is considerate and wise.
My parents - because of they way they raised me.
My grandma - because I am pretty sure she is the sweetest person on the planet. 
My grandpa - because even though he is quiet, he is constant and steady. Also because he is the perfect picture of how staying active keeps you young, no matter your age.
My Mother- and Father-in-law - because they are a great example of what generosity looks like. 
The teachers at our neighborhood school that used to exist - for how much they cared about the needs of every child and how much of themselves they gave to meet those needs.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...