Thursday, April 7, 2016

Clothes Are Getting Wierd, Part 2

Sometimes I walk through stores and am just baffled.

What is the deal with the clothes these days??

Specifically... exercise clothes.

I need a pair of sweatpants. I have one pair that is too big and am desperately in need of another pair to wear to all the soccer practices I'll be having. I went to the stores looking for a simple pair of sweatpants and found that they no longer exist!!

Everything is spandex or yoga pants. I don't want tight pants. No one wants to see my leg dimples. I don't want to see my leg dimples! And I don't want to pay $25 for a pair of yoga pants... that are also tight where I don't want them to be tight! I want a simple, old fashioned pair of generic sweatpants that don't care what my shape or size is.

Oh... and don't even get me started on the shorts! I've seen underwear bigger than some of those shorts!

And tshirts... these days you have to wear three just to get enough thickness to not be see-through.

I'm 36 and lazy. I don't need spandex... I need sweatpants! Baggy, forgiving sweatpants.

Someone save me and tell me there is still a place where I can find a pair of these???


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...