Monday, May 9, 2016

52 Lists - Things I Want To Be Known For

List #19... List things I want to be known for. This is a hard list for me to share. It is something I think about often... but rarely share. Here goes...


Things I Want To Be Known For
I do not want to be known for doing big things... I want to be known for doing the little things. 
For showing up.
For loyalty,
honesty,
transparency.
For caring when no one else would,
making a difference in the lives of others,
encouraging and inspiring those who are down.
For chasing my dreams and
never giving up.
For making others laugh and 
feel that they matter... because they do.
I want to be known for being someone that enjoyed life
and loved those who are close to me.
And mostly... I don't want to know FOR... I simply want to be known.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...