Monday, May 23, 2016

Loved


 001

As a mom, the one thing I want more than anything else is for my children to know that I love them... always... no matter what. 

I want Liza and Jason to know that if they have a bad day, I still love them. And if I have a bad day, I still love them.

I love them when they make good choices.
I love them when they make bad choices.

Bottom line... I love them.
Always and forever.

Rewind to Mother's Day and the small gifts I received from them...

The note from Jason...

002


Then Liza told me she wrote me a song but she was too shy to sing it to me so I had to read it...

 001

Let me translate Liza's in case you can't read her ridiculous spelling and writing...

I know I may be a pain in the butt
But you-ou-ou still love me
Can't write a fancy letter because I don't know my cursive
So I will sing for you and I will sing-sing-sing
This might get annoying but I still love you

I don't know why she wrote that she may be a pain in the butt. I have never ever told her that! But I guess we all know deep down that sometimes we can be a pain in the butt. The good news is that she knows I still love her!

Both my kids know that they are deeply loved.

THAT was the best Mother's Day gift ever. To know that they know.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...